When it comes to fragrances and fragrant products, I have to admit Atelier Colognes have become one of my faves lately. Their colognes are so fresh and can be shared by either genders. I also like the packaging. The bottles are so sturdy and minimal – in other words just perfect! When Atelier Cologne launched their Advent Calendars ( Luxury & Discovery), I knew I had to get atleast one of them! I was very lucky to get the luxury calendar as a gift this year and Oh my Goodness, It is such a beauty!
The ultimate gift this Christmas for men and women, Atelier Cologne’s luxury Advent Calendar brings together a covetable edit of the brand’s cult favourites. Inside the 24 drawers you’ll find a selection of fragrances, leather pouches and hero bath and body products to keep you smelling your best throughout the festive season. Look forward to the likes of Bois Blonds Cologne Absolue, Clémentine California Cologne Absolue and more.
From rich and chic packaging to cheerful and mood-uplifting scents, this calendar is a dream collection for fragrance lovers!
- 30 ml fragrances – Clementine California (one of my favourites) and Orange Sanguine
- 2 x leather sleeves – Aqua Blue for Clementine California and Orange for Orange Sanguine
- 5 x 7.5 ml travel spray – Vanille Insensee (another recent favourite), Bergamot Soleil, Cedrat Enivrant, Cedre Atlas & Bois Blonde
- 3 x Full sized hand cream – Clementine California, Rose Anonyme & Bergamot Soleil
- 3 x 40 ml shower gel – Orange Sanguine, Pomelo Paradis & Clementine California
- 3 x 40 ml body lotion – Pomelo Paradis, Clementine California & Rose Anonyme
- 3 x miniature 7 ml fragrances – Orange Sanguine, Pomelo Paradis (burst of citrus – perfect for summers) & Clementine California (fresh with a twist of citrus).
- 3 x soaps – Musc Imperiale, Bois Blondes & Cedrat Enivrant
Though I have tried some of the fragrances from the brand and I love them, it will be great to experience the goodness of other fragrant products from the brand. The luxury advent calendar retails for £300 and while it is sold out at most places, you may still be able to find it at Atelier Boutique Covent Garden, London!
At Atelier Cologne Boutique, unique engraving workshop offers Cologne lovers the chance to personalise their ‘keepsake’ travel spray. You can choose from more than 15 different colours of leather cases and have their name, initials or a short message engraved on the leather. This service is performed by the Perfume Artists, in less than five minutes, using custom-made engraving machines. This final step is sure to leave a lasting impression into the mind and adds that special touch! Plus with purchase of any full size Atelier cologne bottle, a travel size of 30 ml and a leather sleeve come free.
Until next time
This Advent Calendar was very kindly sent to me as part of PR. Opinions are my own – honest and unbiased!