I’ve been an old fan of Laura Geller Beauty products and got super excited to see the NEW Filter First Collection which includes Filter First Luminous Concealer and Foundation.
Filter First Luminous Concealer (£20) is a great choice to conceal, correct and perfect skin. It is a multi-tasking concealer that instantly brightens the eye area and improves the appearance of
dark circles and signs of fatigue. The concealer can also be used to contour, highlight and spot correct. It is infused with hydrating, anti-oxidant rich skincare ingredients to moisturize the delicate eye area and create a softer, smoother complexion.
Features & Benefits
• Finely crushed pearls act like your favourite filter to diffuse light, brightening the eye area and
improving the appearance of dark circles.
• Fingertip-inspired applicator allows for precise and gentle undereye and spot application
• Multi-tasking formula can be used to conceal, correct, illuminate and contour. Perfect for spot
coverage under eyes, or cheeks, nose, forehead, and chin.
• Skincare-loving and Antioxidant-rich ingredients moisturize and brighten delicate eye area
• Medium coverage
• ILLUMISMOOTH™ Technology: Lightweight film formers “hug” the skin, creating a smooth and natural surface.
• Opal Light-shifters: A blend of pearls, each with a different luminosity value to reflect light, giving the skin a look of smooth perfection.
• Moisturizing Complex: Contains 3 essential nutrients to help keep skin nourished and smooth
• Does Not Contain: Animal Derived Ingredients, Nanos, Fragrance, Parabens, Mineral Oil & Soy
How to use
To prime and use: Twist the bottom of pen until the desired amount of product flows through the sponge. Dot, blend or layer on desired areas. Wear with Filter First Luminous Foundation for an all-over soft luminous finish.
Available in 6 shades
• Fair – Fair pale with warm peachy undertones
• Light – Light beige with balanced pink and yellow
• Medium – Medium neutral beige with warm undertones
• Tan – Medium with golden olive undertones
• Deep Tan – Medium deep tan with warm undertones
• Deep – Dark with neutral to bronze undertones
Available from August at select Debenhams, www.debenhams.com and www.feelunique.com
The concealer is lightweight and doesn’t feel anything on skin. Its very hydrating so your delicate under-eye skin will not feel dry or cake-y. It doesn’t crease under my eyes. It looks very natural and the luminous finish gives a healthy flawless skin filter look in real life. The sponge finger-tip style applicator allows easy and application. Medium build-able coverage is perfect for anyone looking for an even skin tone without requiring to conceal any major blemishes. I tested on a bad skin day (Photos above) as well and it gave a pretty good coverage than I expected. This concealer is definitely one to check out!
Until next time
*This post features PR samples. Opinions are my own & unbiased.