It is the time of year when SUQQU launches its glamorous pre-holiday pieces to set the mood for the upcoming festive season. With a collection infused with shimmer, SUQQU’s 2023 Winter Color Collection captures the bold yet delicate season of makeup, adding a sense of splendor and exuberance. This special limited-collection allures with beautiful color combinations and multidimensional shimmers. I got my hands on a few pieces from the collection, and I cannot wait to share my views and swatches here.
SUQQU SIGNATURE COLOR EYES, RRP £60
With rich pearlized smooth powders that stick to the eyelids, a diffused shimmer powder to produce a glittering eye, and a matte color that gives the eye depth, these two lovely palettes represent the Christmas season’s liveliness.
- 129 AMAIZUYA (limited edition): The combination of chic pink and brown, creates a stunning look full of warmth and glamour. The ample pearlescent pigments in the formula add a nice touch to the holiday season.
- 130 TSUYAZOROI (limited edition): An irresistible, jewel-like presence with gold and silver tones. The four colors meticulously designed for luminosity, saturation, and pearlescence gorgeously accentuate the eyelids’ three-dimensionality.
SUQQU TONE TOUCH EYES, RRP £32
Limited edition TONE TOUCH EYES in cream variations can be used as a single color or layered with other shades to add versatility to the expression of your eyes. Enjoy the sparkle of pearls befitting the winter season!
- 114 FUYUAKARI (limited edition): Green and blue polarized pearls are blended on a brownish-pink base to give a color that creates depth.
- 115 URUWASHICHA (limited edition): A reddish-brown with sparkling red and yellow pearls, used as a single color or layered with other eyeshadows for a deep-eye look.
SUQQU PURE COLOR BLUSH, RRP £46
A satin-smooth, fine-quality blush combined with a highlighting color with a dazzling pearlized sheen. They can be blended in the desired balance or used separately.
- 144 HAYAZAKIIRO (limited edition): A rose-pink blush with a delicate, fine satin-like sheen and a rose-gold highlighting shade that gives a liquid-like gloss. A vibrant tone for a glamorous look!
- 145 BYOUTOU (limited edition): A natural reddish brown combined with a dazzling beige-gold highlighting shade. This is a beautiful duo for contour & highlight!
SUQQU VIBRANT RICH LIPSTICK, RRP £40
Two limited-edition colors in sultry shades from Vibrant Rich Lipstick, which delivers intense shade in a single application. The soft matte texture with a veiled sheen blends with the skin’s luster to create a powerful pout.
- 118 HANANUSUMI (limited edition): An eye-catching fuchsia pink with a prominent presence. This shade creates a bold pout that exudes determination.
- 119 KOIKAGE (limited edition): An edgy dark brown is a rich color you will want to choose in winter. A shade with a hint of redness and warmth.
SUQQU TREATMENT WRAPPING LIP, RRP £28
Two limited-edition shades packed with luxurious pearl sparkle combine sophisticated color and shine with superb lip care properties. The subtle color, glossy finish, and lip care are all enclosed in one slim tube.
- 105 YOBIKARI (limited edition): 105 YOBIKARI contains gorgeous, endearing pink pearls. This color gives a stunning look to every application.
- 106 KAGAYAKIOBORE (limited edition): A shimmering gold shade that melts into the skin. You can use this alone or as a topper on any other lip product.
Final thoughts: This complete collection has such gorgeous pieces that you’ll love them and use them again and again. I love the silky and shimmery textures without any glittery feel. The eyeshadows and blushes melt into the skin and are so buttery to blend—all thanks to SUQQU’s skin-loving ingredients. The lipstick is very hydrating. I love the duo-tone shade of the tone touch eyes eyeshadow too. Its creamy texture is just so beautiful, too. Overall, gorgeous color story and beautiful textures!
The 2023 Winter Color Collection is available from 5th October at Selfridges and 19th October at
Harrods and Liberty. Not just this, to celebrate this launch, SUQQU is hosting an exclusive make-up event from October 5th–14th with SUQQU Make-up Artists Jorge, Kate, Samira, and Fernando at Selfridges, Oxford Street. More details are on SUQQU’s Instagram account. While you’re here, you may also want to check out SUQQU’s New Base products which are absolutely stunning.
Until next time, Ashh xo
*AD – This post features press samples. All opinions are my own and unbiased.