There are so many beauty (makeup or skincare) subscriptions available in the market. Last month, I shared my first Fragrance subscription which sends one travel size fragrance of your choice every month. Scent by Mail is a unique subscription service delivering carefully selected scented candles and home fragrances from the world’s top 40 fragrance brands right to your door. Home fragrance Subscription is not something I have seen before..not atleast in the UK.
How it Works
You can choose from one of their flexible subscription plans (Scent Explorer (3 products), Scent Enthusiast (5 products) or Scent Extraordinaire (7 products)) or Gift Options. They have monthly rolling, three, six and twelve month plans available to choose from, starting from £13.50 per month or you can even gift or try out a one off box in their gift section!
You can also enjoy a free home fragrance starter kit with your First Month on Scent Enthusiast and Scent Extraordinaire Plans.
On the first week in each month they’ll be sending your Scent by Mail box straight to your door! Each box is carefully curated with up to 7 beautiful seasonal scents and all products are personally tested by their team to ensure the highest quality from the very best candle and home fragrance brands.
Why you should try this subscription?
- Free Starter Kit ( With Scent Enthusiast & Scent Extraordinaire plans)
- Great Value Box – Saves upto 25% off high street RRP
- Flexible – 1, 3, 6 or 12 month subscriptions are available with an option to pause anytime or to redirect to a friend as a gift.
- Top 40 Brands – Brands like Yankee Candles, Baylis and Harding, Burts Bees etc.
I received Scent Enthusiast Box last month and it instantly brought smile to my face. Lauren (Chief Scent Officer) has selected her all-time-favourite scents for this box so its kind of special.
- Bridgewater Candle Company – Sweet Grace Scented Sachet which is Lauren’s top pick has aroma of passionate fruits radiating with sparkling tea and patchouli. I love Patchouli in my fragrances so why not in Home fragrance! You can add a touch of fragrance anywhere in your home or your car or even to any gift if you slip this sachet into wardrobe, gifts, cars or on your radiator when its on.
- Yankee Candle Small jar – A Calm & Quiet Place | £8.99 This is a new launch by Yankee Candles and is a meditative fragrance – balanced and centered with gentle Jasmine, a whisper of Patchouli and warm amber musk. This glass jar candle has a burn time of 25-40 hours.
- Yankee Candle Wax Melt Sun-drenched Apricot Rose | £1.79 Another new 2018 Yankee Candle scent is included in this box. This is a full bloom scent of lush, delightful apricot and soft petals. This one has a 8 hours burn time.
- Shearer Candle – Amber Noir Tin Candle | £4 This is Shearer Candle’s bestselling fragrance and I absolutely love the black packaging with gold details. The scent is dark and mysterious with a very smooth and creamy touch but with a strong throw. The burn time is 20 Hours.
- Lily-Flame – Blush Scented Candle Tin | £4 The first kiss of the Night! Up Close, A sultry, heady scent, when dissipated into your room, a unique beautiful thing. It will leave a blushing smile on your face. This one has a burn time of 35 hours. I’m saving this for special evening ;).
Overall you can’t be disappointed with this subscription. Everyone loves candles and want their home to have a beautiful aroma. I feel that when I have a nice ambiance around me, I am more productive. I like to burn candles even in my Office/Beauty room. So a subscription like this is such a good value plus I get to try various scents rather than just sticking to couple of brands. I highly recommend checking this out.
You may subscribe here >> Scent by Mail.
Would you want me to feature Scent by Mail in future too? Let me know in the comments.
Until next time
*This post features PR sample. Opinions are my own & unbiased.