Glossybox is launching its first ever Easter Egg Limited edition box which is not in a shape of a box but is a glorious egg full of 9 spring beauty goodies. Who needs a chocolate egg when you can have an egg full of beauty treats? The total value of the products inside this Beauty Egg is over £80 but the box is available from £25 if you are a subscriber and £30 if you’re not.
- Illamasqua Iconic Chrome – Passionate | £22 –This cream-to-powder hybrid formulation glides on to skin effortlessly, leaving a highly pigmented, metallic and multidimensional colour payoff. The unique, buildable formula can be applied using either fingers or a brush, for both subtle and high-impact looks.
- Benefit BadGal Bang mascara |£11 for 4 gms – Create telescopic lashes with benefit BADgal Bang Mascara, a gravity-defying formula inspired by space technology. Formulated with weightless aero-particles to create intense volume without weighing down lashes, and ProVitamin B5 to strengthen and condition each lash for natural thickness. Expect lashes that are out of this world.
- St. Tropez Self Tan – Purity | 24ml for £4 – Transport yourself to the Spanish seas with St. Tropez Self Tan Purity Body Mousse, a lightweight and hydrating self tan infused with an intoxicating tropical aroma. Transforming from a water into a foam upon contact with skin, the formula applies effortlessly for a full coverage sun-kissed shimmer that doesn’t streak or transfer onto clothing. Enriched with 100% naturally derived and vegan tanning actives, the tanning mousse will help to create a healthy, natural-looking golden glow that lasts for days.
- St. Tropez Prep & maintain Velvet Luxe Applicator Mitt | £5 – The ultimate tanning essential for a streak-free finish and stain-free hands. Our best-selling Mitt evenly distributes all St.Tropez tanning formulas onto the skin, whilst the water-resistant barrier ensures hands remain unstained, for flawless results with every application.
- Pixi Glow tonic | £10 for 100 ml – This is a light and nourishing toner that balances the complexion. Powered by Glycolic Acid to gently buff away dead skin and impurities, the purifying treatment helps to refine the appearance of pores and stimulate cell renewal to create a brighter and clearer canvas. Enriched with Ginseng to improve circulation and Aloe Vera to replenish vital moisture, the hydrating tonic helps to restore a natural balance and soothe the skin. Expect a smooth, energised and glowing finish. This is an absolute must-have toner and is a cult-favourite for all good reasons.
- Lee Stafford’s Choco Locks Gloss Boss | £6.99 – This luxurious glossing mist is the absolute boss of gloss! With a heavenly Chocolate fragrance, this lightweight shine spray leaves hair irresistibly smooth with a light reflective halo of shine.
- Patchology Flashmasque Soothe 5 minute Sheet mask | £8 – Take a chill pill with this soothing masque. Packed with natural anti-inflammatories, it mimics the Aloe Vera plant to de-puff irritated skin and calm redness on contact. Meanwhile, rosemary, sage, and lavender leave behind a protective barrier, which fights against free radicals long after your five-minute masque moment is up. We feel more zen already.
- Living Proof Style Lab Prime Style Extender | 30ml for £5 – Maximise the longevity of your ‘do with the Living Proof Prime Style Extender; a lightweight priming cream from the brand’s Style Lab® collection that creates an optimal styling base and extends the life of your hairstyle.
- CINK bare necessity 3D Strip Eyelashes | £10 – CINK is created by Glossybox’s Professional Makeup Artist Lucinka. In my experience, makeup and makeup tools are best created by someone who has been in the industry using the products on their clients so the exact needs as a customer is best known. Inspired by real women, Lucinka decided to create a range of high-quality false eyelashes that enhance the natural features of every woman, regardless of age or eye shape.
This limited edition box is available for sale from Tuesday, 9th of April at 1 pm for subscribers and at 7 pm that same day for non-subscribers. It costs £25 for subscribers and £30 for non-subscribers.
Until next time