Fragrances is one of my frequent topics to share on my blog and social so I thought why not select some of my personal favourite perfumes appropriate for wedding day or evening reception for a Bride. If you’re getting married soon or just attending a wedding but do not want to smell less than a bride, this post is for you!
- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum is one of the most sold fragrances in the perfume world. This is the best clean day time fragrance for women. This has nice fresh white floral notes. This fragrance refreshes and seduces with its oriental-fresh notes of citruses in top, flowers and litchi in a heart and cuddling finish in base notes. Its long-lasting and people repurchase this due to great performance.
- YSL Mon Paris was developed capturing the spirit of an intense love affair. This fragrance opens with a fruity cocktail – sweet and fruity (mainly berries & Pear) in a matured way and smells very elegant. Spell-binding, head-spinning, Mon Paris perfume captivates from the very first time it is worn thanks to its ultra-pure radiance, which binds patchouli to luminous, white notes, and balances it with the sensuality of musk. This is more of an alluring and sophisticated scent that smells absolutely amazing.
- Gucci Bloom is a happy scent (also my most used so far) with full of white floral notes like Jasmine that packs a punch of Spring freshness and transports you to a garden full of blooms. The fragrance opens with a sweet tuberose – The most expensive ingredient in the world. The sweetness comes from honeysuckle, a flower from heaven with a gorgeous smell. The perfume is linear with a tuberose which dominates the other notes. Sweet but not sickly, sharp but not annoying, loud but not disturbing. A classic composition made for all those who love white flowers. The dry-down is a little powdery and balsamic maybe due to orris root, but still full of tuberose. I always get compliments when I wear this and I believe this would make a beautiful day-time bridal fragrance.
- Clean Reserve Avant Garden – Galbanum & Rain is a woody green fragrance that includes top notes of Sichuan pepper and star anise; middle notes of incense and galbanum; and base notes of white moss, clearwood, patchouli, vetiver Haiti and cedarwood. Each Clean Reserve fragrance is created with sustainable ingredients from France. The fragrances are formulated to be vegan, cruelty-free and free of phthalates, preservatives, gluten and artificial dyes. Avant Garden Collection has 6 fragrances and each fragrance is comprised of two unlikely notes where together they make a magical, beautiful fragrance that has never before been experienced. The Galbanum & Rain makes a magical summer time bridal fragrance.
- Burberry Body Intense is a woody, floral, creamy and clean scent which smells sensual, modern and sophisticated. This fragrance is extremely strong on white floral with heavy dose of musk. It has unmistakable musk notes here and leans towards more mature and intimate situations. This is a long lasting fragrance and may be quite heavy if you are not used to heavy scents. You do not have to spritz a lot with this one..just a couple of spritz from a distance and it will last all day. This would make a good choice for evening reception.
- Charlotte Tilbury Scent of A Dream is one-of-a-kind dreamiest ‘floral chypre’ perfume harmony that ignites a mind-altering fleurotic frequency. This fragrance features a blend of Joy top notes including Lemon, Peach and Black Pepper, Fleurotic heart notes of Jasmine, Frankincense, Tuberose and Violet, plus Magic Molecule base notes of Fire Tree, Iso E Super, Patchouli and Ambroxan. This fragrance is a powerhouse of what you might be looking in a perfume and attracts love, light, power, positivity & sex to the wearer (Guaranteed from personal experience!). The fragrance is also a great choice for evening dinner date specially on your honeymoon. The fragrance can be little strong for the day time so I recommend this for evening reception and you will turn heads with this one!
- My Burberry is a contemporary British grand floral fragrance and is inspired by British weather and trench coat. The imagination of the fragrance revolves around flowers, clouds, rain and wet soil. The composition opens with sweet peas and citrus-y bergamot leading to geranium leaf, golden quince and freesia in the heart. The base is rounded out with patchouli and rain-tipped damask and centifolia roses. Its a classic and you can’t go wrong with Perfumer Francis Kurkdjian’s creations.
- Coach Eau de Parfum is the signature fragrance from the brand and represents Coach’s free-spirited attitude- A scent that is individual, authentic, and cool. Coach introduced a fragrance full of contrasts inspired by the spontaneous energy and downtown style of New York City. Coach Eau de Parfum opens with bright, sparkling raspberry, which gives way to creamy Turkish roses, before drying down to a sensual suede musk base note. It’s a well balanced composition of sweet and floral notes while also having depth and warmth like you expect from musky notes. Spirited and sparkling, yet sensual and feminine – perfect for a modern Bride!
- Elie Saab Rose Couture – Rose Couture is a dazzling expression of Elie Saab’s aesthetics – A theme that is dear to his heart: flowers. This is a new Chypre Floral and Addictive Eau de Toilette which is modern as well as spontaneous. From Couture to Perfume, Rose Couture, with a new floral poetry, opens with a Peony-Rose accord. At the heart, the luminous Orange Blossom mingles with transparent Jasmine and delicious Rose Nectar. This new floral echo to the Elie Saab Le Parfum’s signature is bolstered by a base of voluptuous Sandal and elegant Patchouli. The fragrance smells slightly sweet but not sickly.
Whether its for your own or for your best friend’s wedding, I bet this post has given you some pointers for you fragrance shopping.
Until next time