SUQQU is launching a limited edition Pre-Summer 2022 Collection inspired by the shimmering colors of sea glass, scattered across the beach. These beautiful stones gain a cloudy texture from the waves and sea salt. This gives a soft, hazy finish with a gentle wash of color in natural colors of blue, green, red, orange, gray, or white, brought to life with this collection of pearly formulas and playful pastels.
SUQQU Signature Color Eyes, £48
Signature Color Eyes has two new limited edition combinations this season, with playful shades perfect for transitioning to summer.
- 113 NAMIMIGAKI – This gorgeous quad contains dusky corals and lilac hues for a playful summer look.
- 114 SUMIMIDORI – This sophisticated quad has a beautiful combination of sea-inspired teals and beachy browns – a perfect summer staple!
I absolutely adore the color story of both the quads. The colour combinations are so unique that it is worth having both the quads in your makeup collection. The shades are dreamy to play with. They are incredibly pigmented and blend like a dream. The adhering power to the skin is fabulous and they look so beautiful on the eyes. The 113 Namimigaki quad is my absolute favorite and I see myself wearing these elegant shades throughout the year. I imagine a sun-goddess look with this palette. The shades in 114 palette will be fab for a special look when I want those pastel hues – a bit fresh, shimmery, and transparent but so sophisticated at the same time.
SUQQU Pure Color Blush, £34
The classic Pure Color Blush range popular for its gradient blend and wearable formula, has two limited edition shades.
- 130 BENIKAIZOME – This vibrant pink is saturated with reflective gold pearlescent pearls for an uplifting radiance and gentle flush.
- 131 TSUYAYUKARI – A playful purple blending into a soft lavender for a glamourous look.
Just look at the beautiful, vibrant pink shade with a golden gradient! Isn’t a thing of beauty? Not just this blush looks beautiful in the pan, but it looks absolutely stunning on the skin. The blush is well pigmented and blends so beautifully and effortlessly into the skin giving a healthy flush with a radiance – just what you need for transitioning into the summer.
SUQQU Comfort Lip Fluid Fog, £33
The oil-infused Comfort Lip Fluid range has two new limited-edition shades with a Fog finish, reminiscent of the misty blurred effect of sea glass.
- 108 YUUSANGO / Bright Coral – This bright coral is a must-have for all skin tones as we transition to the new season.
- 109 KAORIMIGAKI / Classic Beige – A classic nude, designed to be worn to accentuate a dramatic eye.
Comfort lip fluid fog has been one of my absolute fave lip products from SUQQU. These liquid lipsticks have such an interesting foggy satin finish with a super-comfortable weightless, buttery-matte feel on the lips. The shades are very pigmented and cover the lips in just one swipe. I love the shade range and these two new shades are compliment all skin tones so well. These lipsticks have good staying power and perform beautifully. Gone are the days of those super-matte cracking lips, these buttery satin-mattes are the way to go!
SUQQU Flawless Lip Gloss, £24
The rich, hydrating Flawless Lip Gloss has two new limited-edition shades, to be worn alone or layered over Comfort Lip Fluid.
- 110 MARUIRO / Sparkle Green – This cool green gloss is laced with gold shimmers for a unique lip finish.
- 111 AWAKICHA / Sparkle Brown – A glossy brown, infused with blue, red, and multi-colored pearls, which brings depth and shine to any look. It has purple, pink, and orange shimmer pigments that reflect and glow as you move!
I absolutely adore the reflective pearly shine of this gloss. It looks stunning all over the lips but also just on the center of the lips for a more sophisticated look. The green gloss has golden and greenish tone pigments – very wearable and compliments the 114 quad so well. It is not sticky like many other glosses and I see myself wearing the gloss often this spring and summer.
The collection will be available from Selfridges (online and in stores) starting 7th April and Harrods as well as Liberty (online and in stores) starting 21st April 2022. Does anything from this collection catch your attention? Let me know in the comments below.
Until next time, Ashh xo
*AD/Gifted – This post features press samples. Opinions are my own and unbiased.