Sunscreen has been receiving criticism for polluting seas and oceans. Every year, 14,000 tonnes of sun cream are discharged onto coral reefs. However, protecting yourself against the sun’s rays is more important than ever, as UVA and UVB rays cause sunburn, skin ageing and skin cancers.
Caudalie has been researching on the topic for several years in order to create a safest range of suncare products without harming the environment. Finally in 2019 the brand has launched a new range of five suncare products that are safe for the skin and for nature.
Five suncare products with non-sticky textures the senses will love: offering a luminous and even tan while delicately scenting the skin with the summery fragrance of frangipani flowers.
- Safest, broad-spectrum UVA/UVB filters that ensure maximum protection: no nanoparticles and no octocrylene
- No alcohol or silicones
- Suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive, for safe exposure to the sun without risk of the skin becoming dehydrated.
- Antioxidant protection to prevent premature skin ageing and protect cellular DNA.
- Two exclusive ingredients (organic grape water and grape seed oil) from the vine that provide optimum hydration and soothe sensitive skin.
- No oxybenzone, no octinoxate to ensure no contamination of sea algae
- Highly biodegradable for minimum environmental impact and to help preserve the marine ecosystem.
Until next time, Ashh xo
*Gifted products + Affiliated Links