This year Bjork & Berries – a clean and natural eco-luxurious brand from Sweden launched three new treatment oils to its beautiful skincare line. I have been using a few products from the brand already and can confidently say that I adore the formulations.
I was very kindly invited to the virtual launch event where I along with some other amazing women from the blogging community got a chance to learn about the products, watch their exclusive film as well as enjoy face massage using the new Oils.
This is a nourishing, restorative, and calming face oil that provides deep hydration and love to even the most delicate skin conditions.
- Swedish Organic Blueberry Seed Oil – Protects, calms, and strengthens the skin.
- Blue Tansy – A natural blue oil full of skin recovering nutrients. The blue color comes from the active compound chamazulene which significantly calms the skin, reduces redness, and acts as an anti-inflammatory.
- Wheat Germ Oil – A nourishing oil with one of the highest natural levels of Vitamin E, and over 20 different proteins, vitamins, essential fatty acids, and minerals that help restore dry and sensitive skin.
This oil calms down overactive skin and mind. I love to use it when my skin is a little sensitized and irritated. This oil works like a treat to repair the skin. This is also fab for dry to very dry skin.
This is a light, rejuvenating, and active face oil that visibly improves skin firmness and provides deep hydration to target signs of aging.
- Organic Raspberry Seed Oil – Rich in vitamin E and omega 3 to rejuvenate and regenerate the skin.
- Bakuchiol – A medicinal herb that targets signs of aging and visibly improves skin firmness and elasticity. It has also been shown to be able to reduce acne and improve skin tone and texture. Bakuchiol is a natural alternative to vitamin A and retinol.
- Hemp Seed Oil – An easily absorbed oil, rich in essential fatty acids and Q10 which helps to improve the skin barrier and visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
I love the fact that this oil is not as strong as Retinol and therefore doesn’t have side-effects like Retinol either. It is completely natural and benefits the skin like Vitamin A and Retin products. This treatment boosts and awakens the skin. I highly recommend checking this one out if you want anti-ageing benefits of Vitamin A but want a safer alternative.
This is a hydrating and plumping face oil that will leave your skin soft, radiant and glowing. Reveal your inner goddess with this pure blend of plant oils and extracts.
- Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil – Rich in vitamin A, E, and omega 7 for stronger skin with an instant glow.
- Kalpariane – A natural ingredient from the brown algae Alaria esculenta helps to protect the skin’s firmness and elasticity while boosting collagen and hyaluronic acid.
- Jojoba Oil – Immediately penetrates, hydrates, and smoothens the skin, giving it a natural and healthy glow.
This treatment deeply nourishes the skin and brings out the glow. I love to mix a couple of drops with my foundation. This also works as a great overnight oil for dry skin. Even though it is very nourishing oil, it is not heavy on the skin. I wake up with baby soft skin after using this oil.
Did any of the above oils caught your attention? Let me know in the comments below.
Until next time, Ashh xo