I have tried so many fragrances from Atelier Cologne and have also visited the stunning Boutique at Covent Garden, London. I thought it would make sense to do a buying guide or my top favorites feature from the brand. I asked in a poll on my Instagram Stories if you’d like to see my absolute favorites and I got an overwhelming response so here you go :).
- Clémentine California – This is a sweet summer fragrance that brings joy to the wearer! Clementine California is inspired by California. This smells so fresh, citrus-y, bright, and uplifting. I love to wear it when I have my summer dresses on or on just plain white t-shirt and jeans kind of days. It is a compliment-getter and performs so well with a great sillage and longevity. This vibrant, juicy fragrance is great for spring and summer; and was also featured in my Spring Fragrance Edit. If you’re looking for lighter citrus – not for holidays but more of a softer, everyday scent then Orange Sanguine (a realistic representation of blood oranges) is a great option.
- Pacific Lime – This is one of my most complimented fragrances so far! This fragrance transports me to a tropical island. This is one of those Lime, Lemon, Coconut-y scents that take you on a holiday. This scent also has hints of Eucalyptus and mint. It reminds me of drinks like Pinacolada and Mojito. This is probably my favorite fragrance from Atelier Cologne and I have finished two 30mls already! This is a juicy, delicious fragrance and I love it on myself. If I do not have anything on my mind, I would just reach for this one in summer – it is that good!!
- Santal Carmin – This is such a different fragrance from what Atelier Cologne is famous for but done so beautifully! This is a beautiful, creamiest sandalwood fragrance. It is one of the coziest fragrances that you’d love to wear on colder days. This is a sweet woodsy scent and is also a compliments-magnet. It is the kind of scent you’d like to wear when you have your cashmere jumper on! Santal Carmin is my favorite scent to wear during autumn and winter.
- Cafe Tuberosa – This is a stunning coffee, rose, cacao, and tuberose fragrance. A beautiful gourmand that is just so delicious! I enjoy this one during autumn and winter. Such a beautiful, cozy fragrance! It lasts a long time too. Between Santal Carmin and Cafe Tuberosa, I prefer Santal Carmin a tad bit more. If you’re a coffee-lover, you’d really like Cafe Tuberosa. A lovely, comforting fragrance for cold weather.
- Musc Impérial– This fragrance is so good and my husband loves it! Musc Imperial is often compared to Aventus by Creed but a bit on the musky side. This fragrance opens up bright and it dries down with soft leather, fig and lavender, musk, and cedar. It is very smooth and is a treat to the senses.
Have you tried Atelier Cologne fragrances yet? If you’re in London or nearby, I’d highly recommend visiting the Boutique at Covent Garden for an unforgettable and unique shopping experience – it is gorgeous! Atelier Cologne is also sold via official retail partners like Selfridges, Cult Beauty, SpaceNK, Feelunique, House of Fraser and John Lewis in the UK.
Until next time, Ashh xo
*This post includes Press samples from the past. Opinions are my own and unbiased.