Did you know that every day your skin is damaged by environmental aggressors, including blue light from electronic devices? This damage can cause visible signs of aging, including uneven skin tone, dullness, and fine lines and wrinkles. In fact, 4 days in front of a computer is just as harmful to your skin as 20 minutes in the mid-afternoon sun.
The City Skin Overnight Detox Moisturizer* | £65 for 50ml (currently cheapest at John Lewis) moisturizer is one of the new launch from Murad Skincare and this hydrates as well as protects the skin. This is a part of city skin range and is a step 3 in your skincare routine.
This breakthrough moisturizer detoxes your skin from pollutants that accumulate during the day and combats signs of aging:
- Super-charged antioxidants from the Marrubium Plant neutralize toxins while optimizing skin’s natural repair and defense system.
- A concentrated form of Vitamin C helps fight signs of aging by brightening skin, evening tone, and helping correct sun damage.
- A botanical blend of Sunflower, Cucumber, and Barley nourishes skin’s moisture barrier to reverse pollution related dehydration, restore youthful texture, and smooth lines and wrinkles.
This moisturizer comes in a luxurious tub with a press-on dispenser that dispenses just enough product to avoid any wastage (which is very clever). I always lose spatula that comes with tub style products. The packaging here is air tight which keeps the product hygienic too.
- Marrubium Plant : Marrubium Plant Stem Cells produce bioactives and potent antioxidants, and when they are delivered to the skin, these potent antioxidants detoxify and neutralize pollutants as well as boost skin’s own natural detoxification and defense system.
- Vitamin C: Fights signs of aging by brightening skin, evening tone and helping correct sun damage.
- Sunflower, Cucumber & Barley: Nourish Skin’s moisture barrier to reverse pollution-related dehydration and smooth lines and wrinkles.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Synthetic Beeswax, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ectoin, Marrubium Vulgare Extract, Allantoin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Bisabolol, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hexyldecanol, Pentylene Glycol, 4-t-Butylcyclohexanol, Cetylhydroxyproline Palmitamide, Stearic Acid, Disodium Carboxyethyl Siliconate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene*, Linalool*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
How to use
Massage evenly over clean face, neck and chest
- Hydrates & Protects
- Detoxifies skin
- Reduces wrinkles & fine lines
- Brightens and evens skin tone
- No sensitivity / irritation
- Gentle but effective formula
- Great for sensitive skin
I have been using this moisturizer for around a month now and my skin has been clear for all these weeks. The moisturizer sinks into the skin without clogging pores and my skin has become so much softer than before. If you do not have time to layer up your products and you still want to introduce products that can reduce signs of ageing, give this moisturizer a go. Even if you do not use anti-ageing products, you will enjoy this. This moisturizer helps detoxifies skin that is affected by pollution, blue light from mobiles, laptops etc and would be very much loved by people living in cities. I am in LOVE with this one and I see myself purchasing this over and over again.
Have you tried Murad skincare products before? What is your favourite product from the brand?
Until next time..
*This product was kindly sent to me as a PR gift for honest and unbiased review.