I have not done a Loving Lately post in months so consider this a collective post and grab yourself a cuppa or a drink if you might want to stick till the end. I have been trying out a lot of new beauty & lifestyle bits in general but been reaching for some more than usual. Starting up with Netflix, I am currently watching Narcos series which is all about the rise of the cocaine trade in Colombia and the gripping real-life stories of drug kingpins of the late ’80s. The series also features the actions taken by law enforcement as they battle in the war on drugs, targeting notorious and powerful figures.
- My Bkr Glass Water Bottle – Tutu 1L | £38: I have been trying to keep my hydration level up by drinking as much water as possible. With this hot weather, its not feasible to keep small bottle and keep refilling it every half hour or so. My Bkr 1L glass bottle in Tutu has been so handy lately not only at home but also at gym. I also took it along on a day trip for keeping us cool while driving. I am taking the bottle again to upcoming trip to a beach as well. This bottle is one of the best investments you would do this summer.
- Charlotte Tilbury Pretty Youth Glow Filter – Seduce Blush | £30: Just can’t stop wearing this cheek duo. The formula is everything really! The suede cream blush sets to powder finish and looks so healthy on the skin. Skin looks youthful and radiant. The cheek duo applies so well with Cheek hug brush (sold as Seduce Blush kit | £45) but can also be applied with fingers.
- Winky Lux: I got my hands on few lip products from the Insta-famous brand Winky Lux and I was pleasantly surprised with how good these are! Glimmer Balm | £13 looks very intriguing with the glistening sparkly bullet. It might look overwhelming at first but once you apply it , you will fall in love instantly. It applies on clear reacting with your skin’s pH levels to create your perfect shade of pink infused with a touch of galactic glimmer. Glimmer Balm features a yummy coconut scent in an updated pink and silver lip pill. The fine shimmer on the lips with sheer pink tint looks stunning on lips. Lips look plump and kissable. This is my current obsession at the moment. I might need a Flower Balm next or this Winky Lux Balm Trio | £25 (currently on offer) is more value for money. I also got a Lip Velour lipstick in shade Heart which is true red-carpet shade and looks stunning on all skin tones. Though I didn’t get much chance to wear it in public yet but I can tell I will be reaching out for this in coming months. Next thing to check out is the Disco Kitten Gloss in hustle | £13 which is the most stunning and is on trend right now. The gloss has light reflecting holographic shimmer that boosts the glossy effect and looks so pretty on lips. The gloss is packed with cosmic glitter that’s always pretty, never gritty and the color-changing Disco Kitten Gloss formula goes from clear to perfect-for-you pink right before your eyes.
- Pur Minerals: I tried couple of products from Pur Minerals (aka PurCosmeticsUK) and was impressed with them. The 4-in-1 pressed mineral powder | £29 with SPF 15 makes a quick foundation/powder for me specially for summer days when I do not want to wear makeup. It is buildable light to medium coverage powder that looks really good on the skin. The best part is that its a skincare infused makeup. I got shade Light Tan which works well for my medium skin. I also tried eye polish in shade satin | £17 which is a gorgeous champagne shade. This is a multi-function iridescent , crease-proof pure pigment that can be used as a shadow primer or as ultimate top coat over any eyeshadow. It gives a lifted look to the eye. The liquid formula sets quickly but giving you enough time to blend though. You do not need brushes for this as the product comes with a silicone applicator. The eye polish is also available in dark shades.
- MOR Lip Macarons : If lip gloss balm is your thing, you definitely should check out MOR Lip Macarons | £6 which are deliciously fragranced as well as filled with Vitamin E and Beeswax. MOR Lip Macaron is a nourishing confection that creates deliciously sweet lips. They are soothing and hydrating while adding a sheer yet subtle shine to the lips. The lip macarons are sheer but the coloured lids only indicate the fruit flavour.
- CND Vinylux Weekly Polish | £10.95: These professional nail polish is an ultimate, chip-resistant, long-wearing formula that comes with a built-in base coat. It provides high shine and gel-effect finish that will give your nails a salon-like manicure. Just apply two thin coats and finish with CND Vinylux top coat and you’re good to go.
- LQ Liquid Health Supplements | £29.99 for 10 x 50ml bottles: I have been looking for good Collagen* supplements for my skin, hair and nails and this one is just perfect. LQ Liquid Health supplements contain 7000 mg marine collagen along with Vitamin C, Vit. E, Biotin, Grape seed extract, Hyaluronic acid and more. These supplements come in individual 50 ml bottles in a pack of 10 and need to be taken 1 per day. It tastes a bit citrus-y/ fruity and a bit sour – very sharp taste which I am not a fan of but the fact that it is full of goodness, it got featured here in the Loving lately edit. *Collagen is a most abundant, naturally occurring protein in the human body. For more information on collagen, LQ has produced an Ultimate Guide to Collagen, that provides everything that you could possibly want to know about the importance of this key protein. Why not try LQ Skin, Hair & Nails, it contains 7,000mg of high-grade collagen, as well as 8 more key active ingredients that have been scientifically formulated to help maintain healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Terre de Mars 001 Resurgence Coffee Scrub: I was kindly sent one of the Resurgence Coffee Scrub | €7.50 for 30 gms from cruelty-free French brand Terre de Mars and I really enjoyed using it. I have Keratosis Pilaris condition on my arms and back so exfoliation is super important for my affected skin to open clogged pores. Coffee Scrub helps in a good detox and provides deep exfoliation of skin. This scrub contains Arabic coffee, lemon, bamboo stems: The coffee exfoliates, prevents the appearance of cellulite and preserves the youth of dermis tissues, lemon and bamboo invigorate and revitalize. Castor oil, argan oil, shea butter and aloe vera: deeply moisturize, nourish, soothe and soften the skin. The scrub works against acne, psoriasis, redness, brown spots, stretch marks and aging. Though it was a 1-time use for me, I fell in love and definitely need their bigger size pack to continue using it.
- Twist & Spritz Atomiser: If you know me, you’d know that I’m a Fragrance Addict. I have a god growing collection and always like to travel with the perfume I’m wearing to top up after few hours. However, it is not practical to travel with large bottles so perfume atomisers come handy here. I have been loving Twist & Spritz | £10-£12 ones as they come in variety of shades and finishes plus they are so easy to use. The stylish twisting design can be easily refilled from most fragrance bottles and holds 8ml – approximately 100 sprays. I have two shades – Silver which looks very sophisticated and Light purple in metallic finish. I am eyeing up the black one (definitely NEED this) and a black marble one next. The blue one is also sexy..omg you need to have atleast one of these in your bag.
- Rosehip+ Organic Cold pressed oil: Earlier this year when the weather was not that hot, I was enjoying few drops of Rosehip oil in my skincare routine. Organic cold pressed oils are more beneficial than processed so I always prefer them. RosehipPlus Rosehip Oil (from Australia, easily available at Amazon) | £25 for 50ml is a 100% pure and natural Certified Organic rosehip oil, cold pressed from the highest quality Rosa Canina seeds. It contains naturally occurring bioflavonoids and essential fatty acids. It is an Australian Certified Organic and PETA approved brand.
- Rubis Switzerland Tweezers – The most instagramable tweezers come from Rubis, Switzerland. The Classic Christmas Six Stars Red Gold | £29 is a high-quality cosmetic tweezers that facilitates comfortable, precise use: the slanted tips are ideal for plucking eyebrows, the removal of facial hairs and epilating unwanted hairs in other body zones. top-quality surgical steel. which is acid-proof, anti-magnetic and rust-proof. These rose gold, has star cut-outs and it looks chic.
- Design.Me Products: You might have seen the pastel colour bottles on social media already. The Design.me products come in eye-appealing colourful packaging. I have been particularly enjoying Puff Me Volumising Cloud mist | £9.95 which is the first and original volumising powder spray in a pump. It creates instant mega volume without any mess or bad odour. Its great for all hair types and more importantly its travel-friendly and fits in a handbag. I am also loving Fab Me moisturising mist | £9.95 which is the mother of all hair treatments. It is a multi-benefit lotion which detangles, moisturises and also provides luminosity to hair.
Well done you if you survived till end of this post. I know it was a long one so I promise I will keep next one short and sweet :).
Until next time