I love it when retailers collaborate with Magazines to bring out Best of the Bests Limited edition edit. Showcase beauty has partnered with Good Housekeeping magazine to launch ‘Independent Beauty Edit’ – a beauty box of Independent Bestsellers.
The exclusive box contains a curated collection of nine independent brands (some of the best from around the globe) including eight full-sized products worth over £170 (if separately priced), for just £49 (15% cheaper with code Ashh15). All cruelty-free and many fully organic, vegan and pregnancy safe.
Each hand-picked independent brand has an amazing background story based on performance, ingredients, approach to sourcing or sustainability. The products included in this box are:
- Neom, Perfect Night’s Sleep Pillow Mist (Vegan, Pregnancy safe, Nut-free, Gluten-free) – Blended with 14 essential oils to help you relax, the 100% natural and soothing scent of lavender paired with a touch of sweet basil and fresh jasmine will help you prepare for a peaceful slumber. Spritz onto your pillow and inhale the calming fragrance to let your senses fully benefit from the wellbeing properties of the Scent to Sleep.
- Evolve Beauty, Satin Body Gloss (Organic, Vegan) – Add a bit of sheen to winter skin with this non-sticky body shimmer – the subtle gold particles are perfect for Christmas photos and parties. Formulated with organic camellia seed, bisabolol and castor oil to add a satin gloss shine to the skin. Massage onto limbs to reveal a glossy, shiny finish.
- Grown Alchemist, Hydra-Repair Day Cream: Camellia, Geranium Blossom (Organic, Pregnancy-safe, Gluten-free) – A deeply nourishing day cream that leaves the skin feeling hydrated without feeling greasy or leaving a shine on the skin. Suitable for all skin types, this quickly absorbed, botanical rich cream contains camellia seed to lock in moisture and geranium blossom to calm irritated skin.
- Studio 10, Lip Perfecting Balm Gloss – Bellini (Vegan, Pregnancy safe, Gluten-free) – A universally flattering, sheer peachy-gold to warm the skin tone, this glides on effortlessly, is non-sticky and won’t transfer. With the highest quality skincare ingredients, your lips will feel nourished and cared for, whilst looking perfectly plumped all day long.
- Jane Scrivner, Skinfoliate (Vegan, Pregnancy safe, Gluten-free) – Skinfoliate is a gentle exfoliator, rich in natural AHA and BHA acids, that naturally buffs away dead skin cells to reveal brighter, softer, smoother skin and a more youthful complexion.
- Vita Liberata, Beauty Blur Skin Tone Optimiser (Organic, Vegan, Pregnancy-safe, Nut-free) – This ‘do-it-all’ skin tone optimizer which will enhance and perfect your complexion giving you a healthy, dewy glow. A makeup multi-tasker to prime and blur imperfections and give you a natural tint that is certified organic and good for your skin.
- Dr. Lipp, Tint – Red Radish (Pregnancy safe, Gluten-free) – With 100% natural ingredients, this cult lip balm hydrates and repairs while giving a gentle, day-time tint achieved through 100% natural vegetable pigments.
- MEMI, Lash To Lash – Carbon Black (Vegan, Pregnancy safe, Nut-free) – Define, curl and lengthen your lashes with ease. This carbon black vegan mascara will coat every single lash giving you flawless, water-resistant and smudge-free lashes every single day.
- Lumity, 7 Day Supplement Pack (Nut-free, Gluten-free) – Award-winning day and night supplements to support the body’s natural repair processes and nourish skin, hair, and nails. Unlike many other supplements, it’s formulated without binding agents, fillers, coatings, preservatives & flavorings.
You may use code Ashh15 to get Independent Beauty Edit Box 15% cheaper than the retail price on Showcase Beauty. The code is valid across anything on Showcase Beauty website and is limited to one use per customer.
Until next time, Ashh xo
*Unpaid Ad Disclosure | This post includes PR samples and unaffiliated code. This means I do not earn any commision from the promotion of these products on my channels.