The much awaited Easter Egg from Glossybox just arrived at my doorstep and boy is it stunning? The box comes in two special designs – speckled pink and rose gold. I received the speckled foil print egg shaped metal box filled with 10 (yes you read it right!) products worth over £80 making it a perfect treat this season. With three full size and seven deluxe minis, this egg is sure better than a chocolate egg. Would you all agree?
From skincare to cosmetics, tanning and haircare, this limited edition egg has got us covered for the upcoming season.
What to expect?
- Oh K! Chok Chok Illuminating Serum, worth £15.00 (Full Size)
- Hawaiian Tropic Pink Retreat, Worth £6.00 (Deluxe Size)
- St Tropez Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousse, worth £12.00 (Deluxe Size)
- St Tropez Dual Sided Luxe Applicator Mitt, worth £5.00 (Full Size)
- Carmex Naturally Intensely Hydrating Lip Balm – Watermelon, worth £3.95 (Full Size)
- NARS Laguna Bronzing Powder, worth £4.65 (Deluxe Size)
- Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub With Sea Salt, worth £6.40 (Deluxe Size)
- Wander Beauty Mini Scenic Route Hair Treatment , worth £5.60 (Deluxe Size)
- Laura Mercier Rouge Essential Rouge Ultime Lipstick, worth £8.91 (Deluxe Size)
- Juliette has a Gun Musc Invisible Eau De Parfum, worth £13.00 (Deluxe Size)
The Glossybox Easter Egg is launching on Friday 26th March and subscribers obviously get a priority access at 9 am and non-subscribers will get access from 12 pm. If you’re not a subscriber, worry not! You may use code MSTANTRUM when you subscribe and your first box will be reduced to £12. Just add your subscription and the Easter Egg in the basket! The Easter Egg retails for £20 for subscribers and £25 for non-subscribers.
Until next time,
*This post features press samples. Opinions are my own and unbiased.