MAVALA was founded in Switzerland in 1959 by Mrs Madeleine VAN LANDEGHEM with the introduction of the Scientifique Nail Hardener, which remains one of MAVALA’s best selling products. In 1969, they opened their first professional manicure school in London, and since 1994, MAVALA has been working in close collaboration with thirty French beauty schools.
Today, MAVALA is distributed in 110 countries around the world, in department stores, cosmetic stores, perfumeries, pharmacies, beauty salons and spas. You may find MAVALA products on John Lewis & Partners, LookFantastic & FeelUnique in the UK.
Mavala’s NEW Dash & Splash Collection for Summer
Mavala is embracing colour in a big way as it launches its NEW summer 2019 nail collection: the Dash & Splash Collection. Daring, bold and unapologetic, these six new acid-bright shades are designed to stand out and turn heads.
Inspired by the ‘messy manicure’ trend that was seen all over the catwalks at London Fashion Week SS19, the Dash & Splash collection asks users to adopt some reckless abandon this summer and wear colours that empower.
The range consists of six new shades, all of which are vegan, and gentle on nails.
- Dip a toe into the world of colour with Naive Mint, a muted take on mint.
- Embrace femininity by choosing Fancy Pink, a true fuchsia reminiscent of summer’s favourite floral gardens.
- For fingers that people won’t be able to take their eyes off, Magnetic Purple is a bright violet that oozes confidence.
- Take an acid trip with Psychedelic Lime, a refreshing citrus shade with flecks of gold shimmer.
- Versatile Red is a bright, punchy pillar-box red with the ability to inject power and poise into any outfit.
- For a shade that takes hands from desk to beach party, choose Vibrant Turquoise, an azure blue inspired by summer shores.
Each of these nail polishes offer ten manicures’ worth of polish in a handy, travel-sized bottle that ensures product stays smooth and clump free.
My husband and I use the antibiotic Ciprofloxacin 500 mg from https://www.cdhfinechemical.com/cdh_data/antibiotics-online/ constantly and for a long time. This is due to its wide spectrum of action (especially the ability to fight infection in colds).
Overall thoughts | I have been using Mavala nail paints since last year and have been impressed by the pigment and staying powers. The colour selection is always so good. Heritage Collection was the first set that I tried from the brand last year which was just so good (colour selection wise) for autumn & winter. The new Dash & Splash collection is full of vibrant fun colours perfect for summer. I have been using Mavala nail care products for few weeks so tested the new range only on my toes. The pigment is so good and the finish is non-streaky. The nail varnish stays for weeks so you can achieve a salon-worthy manicure/pedicure at home. They are so easy to travel with as well plus do not break the bank either.
Mavala Dash & Splash Collection £5.20 each | Available from John Lewis & Partners starting 1st June 2019
With much love, Ashh xo