This collection will consist of the new Signature Color Eyes palettes with gorgeous shades and beautiful textures, the classic Pure color blush, and the popular Vibrant Rich Lipstick.
Signature Color Eyes Palettes, £48
Two limited-edition color combinations join the new Signature Color Eyes range this season, with shades perfect for creating layered looks.
- 102 AYASHIZUKU / Gold x Red (exclusive to Selfridges) – A warm-toned palette with a stunning combination of pink and deep red tones, paired with shimmering gold to bring light and glow.
- 103 AMAOTO / Mauve x Purple – A deeper, cooler-toned palette with sophisticated mauves, perfect for an elegant evening look.
My thoughts: I feel these new eyeshadow palettes are more pigmented than the previous versions. They’re so buttery and blend like a dream. You do not need any eyeshadow primer with these. There is no fallout what so ever! I did not experience any creasing and they stay on the lids without fading. The Gold x Red 102 palette is my absolute favorite for dark eyes.
Pure Color Blush, £34
Two new limited-edition shades join the classic Pure Color Blush range, renowned for its silky formula and gradient blend of color.
- 126 YURIBENI / Casablanca Pink x Beige Pearl – This subtle blend of floral pink with soft peach adds a gentle flush to the complexion.
- 127 NICHIRINKA / Sunlight Orange x Yellow Pearl – A warming blend of golden yellow and muted orange is perfect for adding warmth and radiance.
My thoughts: These striking gradient blushers are one of the bestsellers from SUQQU and for all good reasons. These are so buttery and pigmented just right to add a flush of color to the cheeks in a very sophisticated way. These look stunning and complement this collection so well. These blushers pull the whole makeup look together. 126 YURIBENI is my favorite as such a shade of pink was missing from my makeup collection. 127 NICHIRINKA is so elegant and works throughout the year.
Vibrant Rich Lipstick, £30
The semi-matte Vibrant Rich Lipstick range welcomes two new limited edition shades, perfect for the transition to warmer weather.
- 112 NATSUFUYOU / Pink – This hydrating, petal pink is perfect for accentuating your natural lip tone.
- 113 YUUCHAIRO / Brown – A brown without red undertones, this color suits all skin tones.
My thoughts: These lipsticks are so buttery and moisturizing on the lips. I am in my mid-thirties and the fine lip lines are emphasized if I wear dry formulations. I am so happy with SUQQU semi matte lipsticks as they are so comfortable on the lips and have great lasting power! These are so opaque in just one swipe so you do not have to worry about coverage. I am so pleased with both the shades. These shades will compliment all skin tones.
SUQQU’s 2021 Pre-Summer Collection is available from 22nd April 2021 at Selfridges and Selfridges.com, and from 6th May 2021 at Harrods, Harrods.com, Liberty, and Libertylondon.com. Will you be picking anything from this collection?
Until next time, Ashh xo
*This post features press samples without any obligation to post. Opinions are my own and unbiased.