Vitamin C is a powerhouse of a skincare ingredient. It brightens skin, reduces dark spots and pigmentation, stimulates collagen production, and fights free radicals, however there’s a downside – it’s extremely finicky. Exposure to light and heat reduces its potency but Omorovicza – A hungarian luxury beauty brand recently launched a highly stable and potent form of Vitamin C serum which I have been using for few weeks now.
Brighten and protect with a daily dose of vitamin C. Capturing the power of a highly stable and potent form of this antioxidant-rich vitamin, this milky serum provides essential daily protection against environmental aggressors, whilst stimulating the production of collagen for a more youthful-looking complexion. Dull, lifeless skin is revived, and skin appears even and luminous.
- Sodium ascorbyl phosphate – A highly stabilised form of Vitamin C, this helps to fight ageing and pigmentation at their core. Perfect for combatting the effects of external aggressors and pollution, it helps to brighten and clarify the complexion for seriously glowing results.
- Watercress, zinc & niacinamide – A unique complex comprised of antioxidant and mineral-rich watercress, zinc and niacinamide, the ingredients work together to inhibit melanin production, which in turn reduces pigmentation and evens out the skin tone.
- Kiwiberry – Another natural source of Vitamin C, this antioxidant-rich ingredient helps to shield skin cells from photo-ageing and pollution.
- Hyaluronic acid – Keeping the skin healthy and hydrated, hyaluronic acid moisturises without making the skin feel greasy, so is perfect for all skin types, including oily and combination.
- Omorovicza’s Healing Concentrate™ – Packed with vitamins and minerals, Omorovicza’s Healing Concentrate™ helps to keep the skin supple, firm and toned.
The serum comes in a twist dropper style glass bottle packaging.
This is a lovely, light, milky serum which absorbs deep into the skin immediately. It does not interfere with any skincare or makeup either.
- Fights signs of ageing
- Brightens skin
- Reduces appearance of pigmentation
- Protects against oxidative stress
- Delivers moisture and increases moisture retention
Who can use this serum?
Sensitive, Dry, Oily, Combination/Normal can use this serum daily. I would suggest a patch test for super sensitive skin.
How to use the serum?
- Cleanse and tone as normal.
- Apply the Vitamin C Serum during the day to shield your skin against environmental aggressors. You only need 1-2 pumps.
- Follow with moisturiser and an SPF to help protect your skin even further.
- The serum is suitable for daily use and can be used under makeup.
This serum is vegetarian and is gluten-free and phthalate-free.
The Daily Vitamin C serum (30 ml) is available for £85 in the UK from Omorovicza and official UK stocklists – LookFantastic, Beauty Expert, John Lewis & Partners, Cult Beauty, SpaceNK, Liberty London, Harrods & Net-a-Porter.
I have been using this serum for few weeks now and can confirm it is safe for sensitive skin. It has brightened up my skin and made it more even. The light milky consistency makes it sink into deeper layers of skin immediately. There is a light fragrance but it doesn’t bother my nose. The serum doesn’t pill if I apply any skincare or sunscreen on top. I also make sure to apply sunscreen daily.
Until next time, Ashh xo
*This product was very kindly sent to me as PR sample. Opinions are my own and unbiased. Affiliated links are also used in this post.