LED devices for skincare have gained significant popularity in recent years due to their non-invasive and effective approach to improving skin health. These gadgets emit particular light wavelengths, like red, blue, and near-infrared, which penetrate the skin at varied depths and cause various cellular responses. Red LED light stimulates collagen production, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and promoting skin regeneration. Blue LED light is a useful tool for acne-prone skin since it effectively targets acne-causing bacteria. Near-infrared LED light reaches deeper layers of skin, aiding in circulation, healing, and reducing inflammation. LED devices offer a safe and gentle option for at-home or professional skincare treatments. These devices provide noticeable improvements in skin tone, texture, and clarity. My husband and I have been using the L&L Skin MAMI Hot & Cold Device to provide our feedback.
L&L Skin Facial Massager is a hot and cold beauty device that combines high-speed massage, red and blue LED light therapy, and a heating and cooling system.
How to Use MAMI Hot and Cold Device
- Step 1: Clean and dry your skin
- Step 2: Apply an appropriate amount of serum or lotion to your skin. I prefer using a serum with this device.
- Step 3: Switch the device on, and use the massage head to massage from bottom to top to lift and shape the face and neck. The device turns on in normal mode and can be switched to a red light or blue light mode with the same button. The optimal time for each treatment is 9 minutes.
Modes of the MAMI Hot and Cold Device & When to Use each mode
- Normal Mode: Vibrating
6000+ vibrations/min Vibration can effectively increase the speed of facial blood circulation and accelerate the absorption of skin care essence by the skin. This mode is used when your skin doesn’t have any concerns and does not need specific light therapy. I love using it after applying a hydrating essence to my skin.
- Cool Mode: Blue Light, Cooling and Vibrating
If you’re dealing with acne and blemishes, blue light therapy is what your skin needs! 400-450 nm blue light and a 6~10℃ cooling temperature in the Cool Mode of the MAMI device will eliminate acne-causing bacteria and reduce acne.
- Hot Mode: Red Light, Heating and Vibrating
Red light therapy really benefits aging skin and helps with collagen production. The hot mode of the MAMI device features a 620–760 nm red light and a 40±5 °C heating temperature to combat wrinkles. It also promotes collagen production for smoother, younger-looking skin.
Our Experience with L&L MAMI Hot & Cold Device
- Why I love it: I have dry, sensitive skin with a few fine lines around my eyes and forehead. I do not believe in huge transformations, and for me, aging is completely normal. However, I would like to age gracefully, so taking care of my skin is very important at every stage of life. Using skincare products definitely helps, and when combined with some innovative tools or devices, the results are mind-blowing. This is the reason I have been wanting to incorporate the MAMI Hot & Cold Device (code: ASHH35 for 35% off) into my routine. I love that the device is so versatile that it can be used on both the face and the neck. You can switch between the modes as per your skin’s needs. I absolutely love the red light mode for my skin.
- Why my husband loves it: My husband has some signs of aging and water retention on his face. He has been noticing some positive changes on his skin too, which makes me happy as he was never into skincare before. The MAMI Hot & Cold Device is incredibly easy to use, which is fabulous for anyone who doesn’t want to spend a lot of time on skincare (like my husband). It is great for anyone who is looking to level up their skincare game.
Use code ASHH35 for a massive 35% off your purchase from L&L Skin.
Until next time, Ashh xo
*Disclosure: This post contains a PR sample as well as affiliated links. All opinions are my own and unbiased.