I had no idea that Glossybox would be doing a Black Friday box this year. But they did and a pretty good one because this month the box is filled to the brim with not just 5 but 10 beauty products and most of them are full size. The Black Fri-Yay box is an absolute steal and will sell out super quick!
Here’s what to expect in this box:
- MUA Bronzed Perfection Shimmer – Sahara Sunlight (full size) | £4
- Soaper Duper Super Light Shea Butter Hand Cream -Tuberose (full-size) | £6.50 – Love this hand cream. This brand does incredible body products.
- Imperial Leather FoamBurst Pampering Lychee and Lotus Flower (Deluxe mini) | worth £2
- Laqa & Co Cloud Lips – Daydream (full size) | £14 (Looks scary in the bullet but it is such a pretty shade for autumn-winter. I think Christmas lips are sorted!
- Unicorn Cosmetics UC Beauty Egg (full-size) | £4.99
- Carmex Moisture Plus Hydrating Lip Tint (full-size) | £4.95
- Noughty Haircare Intensive Care Leave-in Conditioner (Deluxe mini) | worth £2.59
- Vitamasques Diamond Gold Dust Sheet Mask (full-size) | £5.99 – Love Vitamasques so much and they have never disappointed me. Vitamasques sheet masks are a good one to use before makeup or special events.
- Novex Mystic Black Mask (Deluxe Mini) | worth £2.20 – Discovered this brand via Glossybox earlier and loved the mask.
- Affect Cosmetics Matt Effect Transparent Loose Rice Powder (full-size) | £9.40
How to purchase the Box?
The Black Fri-Yay Limited Edition box will be available for sale starting midnight 12 am on Friday 29th November for subscribers and 7 am that same day for non-subscribers. The box retails for £10 + p&p for subscribers and £15 + p&p for non-subscribers.
You can become a subscriber for priority access. Here’s a code TANTRUM20 for 20% off your first box.
Until next time, Ashh xo